Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Help Me Make a Profit on Wall Street!

 Ok Postcard Traveler fasten your Lazyboy seat belt we are heading to New York Wall Street to straighten everything out. What will you do there to straighten everything out? Maybe just going back in time to when this postcard pic was taken and start over!













Here's your chance! Buy the New York Stock
Exchange Wall Street. Well Sorta.  
If I sell this ..hey! finally a profit! :)
3.5 inches  by about 5.5 inches.
Not new and not used.  The usual "not new"
 condition exists of  back of postcard with
age discoloration that goes with its age.  
 Great for post card collectors, card makers,
crafters and/or scrap bookers.
I am downsizing my thousands of postcards
in my postcard collection  during the coming
months and selling  individually or in lots 
online until they are all gone. 
 Their ages vary. I have a lot of postcards
going up for sale that I originally bought
online labeled 1950's -70's. But I also have 
postcards in the lots that came out of family
houses where the people lived for 50 and 68  years.
 If interested you can buy this card now 
at Downsizer.Webstore.com
for $1.00 + $1.00 shipping/handling = $2.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment