Thursday, November 11, 2010

Now THIS Is a Nice Glockenspiel!















About 4 inches by about 6 inches. Lightly scalloped edges. Unused. Not new. Age unknown. Munchen Glockenspiel at the City Hall Germany. Nice details!

Selling all my thousands of postcards collection individually or in lots online until they are all gone. Their ages vary. I have a lot of postcards going up for sale that I originally bought online labeled 1950's -70's. But I also have  postcards in the lots that came out of family houses where the people lived for 50 and 68  years.  A lot of my postcards also came from estate auctions.  The usual "not new" conditions exists of  corner/edgewear and backs of the older postcards that I list with age discoloration that goes with their ages.   
 Great for post card collectors, card makers, crafters and/or scrap bookers.
This one is up for bids:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290499014016

No comments:

Post a Comment