Thursday, October 28, 2010

And the Last But Not Least Part of the Downsizer Plan TIME



















Contract your mind to have an end date to
have the downsized stuff out of your life
from the first day  you decide to give it up
and pass it on. Write it down and stick to
it. I have not been doing that and I started
wasting my life trying to sell these cards.
But I am back on track. I have a plan to list 10
100 postcard lots a day til they are all online.
If they do not sell by January 7th I will not
drop the price I will give them to a group
I already give things to. And this is the 10th
lot for today! Amen ! The plan takes the
stress out of your life and gives you the
ok to do what you hav e to do to get
them to their next happy owners!
Selling all my thousands of postcards collection individually or in lots online until they are all gone.Their ages vary. I have a lot of postcards going up for sale that I originally bought online labeled 1950's -70's. But I also have postcards in the lots that came out of family houses where the people lived for 50 and 68 years.
This is a lot of 100 US postcards. The postcards in the pic are a part of this lot #10.
Used and unused.
3.5 inches by about 5.5 inches. The usual "not new" conditions exist of corner/edgewear and back of postcard with age discoloration that goes with their ages.
Great for post card collectors, card makers, crafters and/or scrap bookers.

No comments:

Post a Comment