Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 2 of Bye Bye Postcards Lots of 100 ..



















I just love postcards! Collecting them! Looking
at them! But it is time ...time to move
them on...This is lot #11 of my master plan
to list 10 lots every day til they are
are listed. So 9 more listings today to go!
Selling all my thousands of postcards collection individually or in lots online until they are all gone. Their ages vary. I have a lot of postcards going up for sale that I originally bought online labeled 1950's -70's. But I also have  postcards in the lots that came out of family houses where the people lived for 50 and 68  years.
This is a lot of 100  mostly US postcards.   The postcards in the pic are a part of this lot #11.
Used and unused.
3.5 inches  by about 5.5 inches.
The usual "not new" conditions exists of  corner/edgewear and back of postcard with age discoloration that goes with its age.  
 Great for post card collectors, card makers, crafters and/or scrap bookers.

No comments:

Post a Comment