Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Trip to the Cemetary Masaryk Memorial Mausoleum















Postcard:Masarx Memorial Mausoleum As it
says on  the back: "One  of Chicagoland's
most beautiful garden of memories, located
in the Bohemian National Cemetary, at Foster
Avenue and Pulaski Road Chicago, Illinois."
Curteichcolor.  Photography by Peter Pearson.
SIZE: about 3.5 inches  by about 5.5 inches.
USED? Not new and not used. The usual "not new"
 condition exists of  back of postcard with age
discoloration that goes with its age. Edge and
corner wear.  This card has a crease and a
wrinkle in the sky above the building
(that doesn't show on the scan) on the left side
that would normally rule this card out for a
listing by me but the uniqueness of the subject
matter made me list it.   Great for post card
collectors, card makers, crafters
and/or scrap bookers.
I am downsizing thousands of my postcards
from my collection  during the coming months
and selling them individually or in lots online
until they are all gone. 
 Their ages vary. I have a lot of postcards
up for sale that I originally bought online
labeled 1950's -70's. But I also have 
postcards in the lots that came out of family
houses where they lived for 50 and 68  years.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment