Thursday, October 28, 2010

Yeeks! Here Goes Another 100!



















My goal is to downsize 10 lots of 100 postcards
every day til they are all listed.
Selling all my thousands of postcards
collection individually or in lots online
 until they are all gone. Their ages vary.
I have a lot of postcards going up
for sale that I originally bought online
labeled 1950's -70's. But I also have 
 postcards in the lots that came out
of family houses where the people 
lived for 50 and 68  years.
This is a lot of 100 mostly US postcards.  
 The postcards in the pic are a part of this lot #6.
Used and unused.
3.5 inches  by about 5.5 inches.
The usual "not new" conditions exists of 
corner/edgewear and back of postcard
with age discoloration that goes with its age.  
 Great for post card collectors, card makers,
crafters and/or scrap bookers.
Check this lot out @ downsizer.Webstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment