Thursday, October 28, 2010

There's A Time to Buy & A Time to Sell Downsizers!



















Selling all my thousands of postcards collection individually or in lots online until they are all gone. Their ages vary. I have a lot of postcards going up for sale that I originally bought online labeled 1950's -70's. But I also have  postcards in the lots that came out of family houses where the people lived for 50 and 68  years.
This is a lot of 100 mostly US postcards.   The postcards in the pic are a part of this lot #4.
Used and unused.
3.5 inches  by about 5.5 inches.
The usual "not new" conditions exists of  corner/edgewear and back of postcard with age discoloration that goes with its age.  
 Great for post card collectors, card makers, crafters and/or scrap bookers.
 I only list individual postcards that I would feel satisfied buying. But if they arrive and you are not satisfied,  feel free to email me within 7 days of receiving them. Buyer pays return shipping.
Payment is expected within 7 days of end of sale.
Questions are welcomed before sale closing.
Customer satisfaction is VERY important to us. Please let us know if something is wrong with the item when it arrives.
I use USPS for shipping and charge $5 for shipping 100 postcards. Depending on where I ship I select the best USPS type I can get for that price I charge.
200 postcards bought at the same time & shipped to the same place have the shipping charge of   $7.00.
300-1000 postcards bought at the same time and shipped to the same place have the shipping charge of  $10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment